|On Wednesday 9 September the first international sports event on Dutch soil since the corona crisis brought the sports world to a halt will finally start, King of the Court 2020 in Utrecht. In this email you will find all the information you need for your visit to the coronaproof stadium on Jaarbeursplein. Read the points below carefully.|
First of all, check our health questions. If you have corona affiliated health complaints, please stay at home. Below you can see further instructions.
- During the session you may only leave the site when strictly necessary, for example in case of an emergency.
- During a session you may only leave your skybox if you have to go to the toilet.
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises.
- There is a health check on location, during which a number of questions are asked. Strict corona rules also apply on the property.
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival, departure and as many times as possible in between. Hand gel is available at various places on the event site.
- We recommend wearing a face mask on the event site. This applies from the moment you queue until you arrive at your skybox.
- Each ticket is issued in name in order to be able to carry out a contact tracing investigation if necessary.
- At the entrance, your ticket will be scanned with a hand scanner or telephone. This can be done from both a telephone and a printed ticket. Make sure the barcode is clearly visible to the employee, so that they can scan the ticket without touching it.
- You must take a seat in the designated space or skybox and sit on the available chairs.
- Stick to the one-way traffic on site.
- It is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks, a bag check will take place upon entry.
- You can still place your order up to and including 12 noon on Wednesday via this pre-order link. The ordered snacks and drinks will then be waiting for you in your skybox. Once in your skybox, you can place orders using a QR code. Placed orders will be brought to your skybox.
- Contact with the players is not allowed, you cannot take a picture with them or ask for an autograph.
- Singing along, shouting or chants are prohibited.
- Toilets are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis by a professional company.
- Check the weather forecast before coming to the event. The sky boxes are covered, but in heavy rain you can get wet so bring warm clothes / a raincoat.